CLEAN = SAFE
Whether you want your escalators cleaned on a regular basis or just as a one off, we can arrange for the cleaning of escalators almost anywhere in the USA. We use the latest technology for thoroughly cleaning escalators at extremely competitive prices. We can clean your escalators outside of trading hours preventing disruption to your normal business.
We utilize the productivity of one of the only machines in the world that simultaneously cleans both the steps and risers while dispensing a GREEN cleaning solution in a safe metered manner. In fact, there is no other machine that even attempts to clean the risers. The only comparable alternative other than our service is that of having your maintenance company dismantle the entire escalator, take it off-site for us to power wash, and then your service provider re-assembler’s it afterwards.
Services & Applications
- BASIC CLEANING - SCHEDULED PLANNED PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE (PPM) TO AVOID LARGER COSTS
- DEEP CLEAN & DEGREASE - STEP AND RISER CLEANING
- PULLED STEP CLEANING - POWERWASH STEPS INSIDE AND OUT
- TRUSS CLEANDOWN
- TOP & BOTTOM DECK CLEANING (INSIDE/OUTSIDE)
- STAINLESS STEEL & GLASS CLEANING
- HANDRAIL CLEANING & POLISHING
- MOVING WALK CLEANING
- CARTVEYOR (SHOPPING CART MOVER) CLEANING
THE TOP 4 REASONS TO CLEAN YOUR ESCALATOR
- CORROSION CONTROL– If your escalator is left un-cleaned, oily, grease and dirt covered it will eventually impregnate the actual aluminum and compromise the integrity of the metal. When this happened, the aluminum will lose its luster and look much older and worn out than its actual age.
- SAFETY – Cleaning your escalators and removing sticky or slippery material can reduce the number of slippage incidents. Although there will certainly continue to be accidents, establishing a regular maintenance cleaning program could potentially eliminate any chance of punitive damages from a lawsuit. This will make your risk management and liability department much happier.
- MAINTENANCE COST– Although it is impossible to quantify, conventional wisdom dictates that all things being equal, a clean escalator will require less maintenance than a dirty escalator. Traditional escalator cleaning generally involves dismantling the unit by removing the steps and having them cleaned and or power washed off-site. Our methods do the same service, but for nowhere near the cost of off-site cleaning and having downtime for your escalators.
- APPEARANCE– By enhancing the overall appearance and cleanliness of your escalators, you will experience fewer problems with surface incidents and have no complaints of dirty escalators. Your steps and risers are the first thing people see when walking towards your escalator, don’t let the dirty appearance spoil the look of your facility.